The Maryland Rifle Club again is sponsoring jointly with the Maryland State Rifle Team an AR-15 Rifle Clinic. The objective of this clinic is to develop proficiency in using the AR-15.
- This clinic is for shooters (new or inexperienced) who want to learn marksmanship skills with the AR-15. It is also for shooters who have some experience with an AR but have not shot competitively. This is not a clinic for teaching intermediate or advanced skills.
- Juniors (15-21) are encouraged to register. A junior has to be able to safely handle the rifle in the standing position.
- Coaching will be provided by experienced highpower rifle shooters. Coaching on the firing line will be one on one.
- Rifles and ammo will be provided.
The clinic is limited to 32 attendees and always fills up fast. So don’t delay if you are interested!
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you do stretching exercises starting a few weeks prior to the clinic. This will help with getting into and maintaining the prone and sitting positions which is taught using a sling for support. Otherwise, you might find your muscles too sore to complete the clinic.
- A 2 day clinic, Saturday March 18, 2017 & Saturday March 25, 2017 (7:30am-4:30pm).
- Cost: $95 per adult, Juniors (under 21) $55. Preregistration required. Attendance limited to first 32 paid applicants. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 21 days before 3/19/16.
- The clinic will be held at the Associated Gun Ranges at Marriottsville, MD
- Send registration fee (check made to Maryland Rifle Club, Inc.), name, age (if junior), address, phone number, e-mail address, T-shirt size, & club affiliation (if any) to:
PO Box 1425
Ellicott City, MD 21041
- Info: Erich Grove firstname.lastname@example.org